I am a soul returning close to the single authentic source threading the path of mysticism in the occurrence of a combined peace, joy, compassion or love. My agony between competing forces of light and dark, and positive marked division between the material kingdom, the administration of evil forces, and the higher spiritual kingdom from which it is divided. My words may seem to confuse and unclear, at the same time over-simplified and full of subtle meanings hidden from the naive.

My words are very easy to know, and easy to practice; but there is none in the world who can recognize and capable of practice them.
A dimensional fluctuation amid one construction of reality to another. I am crossed a path by sin, shame, remorse.
Repentance, awareness of lower-self attachments and dervishes giving up the thoughts and behaviors is now the necessity for reinstating unity and grace.
Mortification and dejection, defamation and allegation, abundant lives breathed, none could grasp me and in this way my voyage demands further obligation.
My ancestry and individuality is of free spirit. I question if this is a joy. The joy is of mankind shuns and Almighty embraces. That is the joy in the departure from the material release. (2009)


"Religious truth is the inner meaning of the law revealed in the heart of the Sufi by the Divine Light."

In terms of the Ultimate Reality or Truth, I have now come to reject the very basis of "manifestation" and in doing so all systems of thought and knowledge in reference to it is invalid

According to my experience there is nothing to understand about enlightenment as enlightenment is the way of enlightenment itself.

The subject of enlightenment – or anything else – did not interest me all my life ………….. My life-story can be separated into the three catastrophe parts. The first part of my life with Human experience. The second part of my life experienced a Bodily experience with a discontinuity from my human life with the ongoing bodily experience – though not absence – of thought. But I lost all connectivity with the acquired knowledge and memories, and I was made to re-learn everything, as if the slate had been wiped clean.

For more information please visit www.totalpeacemission.com
www.isfifestival.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Mark Of Respect

A few comments and various debate on the page and my profile wall,
inspired me to clarify few out here seeking answers towards their
rigid thoughts, and harsh arrogant behaviour. ..............

Visiting the Dargah and the Holy Shrines does not mean that one thinks
of the Holy Saints to be God. At Least not to me ? I was a person who
never believed in any of this and Never ever visited any Dargah except
the Shrine of Hazrath Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz. All my life I went to Ajmer
as if seeking for something. My Visits to the Dargah never lasted for
more than 10 Mt's and back to Jaipur.

I have always wondered that being a staunch believer in the unseen, I
have never felt the need to visit any of these Holy Places as I had my
own ideas about Religion. Perhaps my Family never believed in Dargahs
thou I descend from the family of a Sufi Saint. Modernism took over
and thoughts and ideas changed.

Today in the past one month there is no Dargah or Temple I have not
visited. Once more this is all of a sudden. Trust me I am enjoying the
trips too. What do I pray there ? Do I consider the Aulias as God ?
Visiting the shrines is to seek blessings and as a mark of respect to
the Saint who walked on earth many many years ago. Since they are
closer to God I pray for the soul to rest in peace, Request them to
Pray for our well being with  God to help  and direct using the  right
path and to forgive us of all our sins...

When I go to the Dargah I read the Fati"ah and the Sura Yaseen. When I
visit a temple I read the Gayatri Mantra and the Mahamrityunjaya
Mantra and seek blessings. Is there anything wrong ? I don't see as
this is once more the will and wish of the Divine. Being a Clairvoyant
and a Mystic, thrown from the Modern Thoughts towards a Journey which
is completely off track is been my life-path..In this journey I have
got nothing except pain and Humiliation... I have found myself to be
all alone with none of my own by my side too....My family felt I was
crazy and I must get back to the Normal life where prayers is never
the priority...Society with the influence of the Evil has succeeded in
making my life miserable and a living hell...The only source of my
happiness is God this day and the only Relationships I have is with
the Auli"as and the Wali"s from whom I seek strongheart and energy.
The Living creature who supports me unconditionally is my friend who
is my strength too.   I have resisted every order and realized that I
became a victim to Evil Attack. Now I simply Follow the guidelines,
Pray regularly, I recite the Quran which once more is been a recent
addition in my journey and the Vedic Mantras 24 hours and Finally have
found myself at peace...

Thanks to a Brother from the Nakshbandi Silsila , who requested me few
months back to join the Silsila as it was to secure me from Evil
Attack. The path of the Divine and the Evil Attacking one is very
flimsy. Its indeed hard to know as we walk the path,  when and how we
have deviated. This message helped me and I requested him to pray for
me and help me thru ZIKR. And indeed God is my Saviour and The day he
prayed , simultaneously I decided to follow the guidelines given to me
in my vision , to save myself from being captured by the Evil in the
name of Almighty.

Thus my journey began to all the Dargahs and Temples, seeking help and
protection. They are the forefathers to me or to us. They are the
Relatives to me or us now. I seek their blessings and respect them for
the good cause and service they have rendered to mankind.

Believe or Discard... is each ones choice. However Insulting or
offending them is inviting the wrath of God. They are the chosen ones
by Allah Almighty. God will never forgive the ones who offend his
Messengers. There cannot be a greater sin on Earth ... As this will
lead to destruction and nothing more.

By  Gulsha Fawzia Begum
        ChairPerson

Gulsha - Divine Healing & Wellness ( Kamaluddin Charitable Trust )
Center   #48, Wellington street, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560025
http://gulshafawzia.com

Posted via email from Gulsha Fawzia Begum