I am a soul returning close to the single authentic source threading the path of mysticism in the occurrence of a combined peace, joy, compassion or love. My agony between competing forces of light and dark, and positive marked division between the material kingdom, the administration of evil forces, and the higher spiritual kingdom from which it is divided. My words may seem to confuse and unclear, at the same time over-simplified and full of subtle meanings hidden from the naive.

My words are very easy to know, and easy to practice; but there is none in the world who can recognize and capable of practice them.
A dimensional fluctuation amid one construction of reality to another. I am crossed a path by sin, shame, remorse.
Repentance, awareness of lower-self attachments and dervishes giving up the thoughts and behaviors is now the necessity for reinstating unity and grace.
Mortification and dejection, defamation and allegation, abundant lives breathed, none could grasp me and in this way my voyage demands further obligation.
My ancestry and individuality is of free spirit. I question if this is a joy. The joy is of mankind shuns and Almighty embraces. That is the joy in the departure from the material release. (2009)


"Religious truth is the inner meaning of the law revealed in the heart of the Sufi by the Divine Light."

In terms of the Ultimate Reality or Truth, I have now come to reject the very basis of "manifestation" and in doing so all systems of thought and knowledge in reference to it is invalid

According to my experience there is nothing to understand about enlightenment as enlightenment is the way of enlightenment itself.

The subject of enlightenment – or anything else – did not interest me all my life ………….. My life-story can be separated into the three catastrophe parts. The first part of my life with Human experience. The second part of my life experienced a Bodily experience with a discontinuity from my human life with the ongoing bodily experience – though not absence – of thought. But I lost all connectivity with the acquired knowledge and memories, and I was made to re-learn everything, as if the slate had been wiped clean.

For more information please visit www.totalpeacemission.com
www.isfifestival.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THANK YOU

“Indeed Allah is All-Powerful (Al-'Aziz) and He is able to do all things ('ala kull sha'in qadir)

Dear  Friends,

Heart-pounding excitement as  No words  can express my sincere gratitude and appreciation for the overwhelming support and kindness everybody showed to me. I was deeply touched with this outpouring of love  by the community which i did not really realize until this day. Knowing you cared  Made me feel I am not alone and the problem was not my focus. Your concern this day Taught me what God meant By "when one door closes another door opens". And I saw  that in many of my friends and well wishers..

I sincerely took notice of your love towards me. For your overwhelming support… I Thank God for giving me the support of the wonderful community out here...

My Heartfelt THANK YOU to Len For his special  PRAYERS which was on a higher spiritual level, That carried me further . THANK HIM For reaching out his hands to pull me through as always from the beginning and believed in me . My friend Neelu who stayed with me for my safety  for over a month taking care of me, and Fiona for her constant healing and prayers... My Mother above all for throughout understanding me yet helpless except for her tears and prayers., .

I personally Thank each one of You who saw my pain and sorrow Always assuring me,  There is a brighter day tomorrow. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Whatever you did  to console my heart, I THANK YOU so much whatever the part. I am confident that God Almighty will be just and fair in all that he decides.

No words can express how I was touched and cannot express my appreciation.
 
Light, Peace & Blessings

Gulsha Fawzia Salman

Posted via email from Gulsha Fawzia Begum